Subscribe
Add to Facebook
Add to twitter
Add to twitter
Monday, November 10, 2008

The Ting Tings: Album Rundown

revamped by jaijai gamutan, jr


This should be indie mainstream category right now but I can't help wanting for more of the Tings. They are just so hypnotic that their songs are stuck in my head right now. The album "We Started Nothing" is a mash-up of electrifying up-beat rock tracks. It radiates an urban-glam-street pop feeling that just pops. Sweet.

For one thing, most [mainstream] people doesn't even know their name. Fuck! I mean, crap! (i'm being innocent here. haha). I had my first post with them back in April and people are like, "Who the f**k are they?". What a skeez. If you don't know what I mean, then have it this way. Listen to the songs below and download. Then you can leave some comments if you like. Thank You.

1. Great DJ
2. That's Not My Name
"So what's her name anyway?"
3. Fruit Machine
4. Traffic Light
5. Shut Up and Let Me Go
6. Keep Your Head
7. We Walk
8. Be The One
9. Impacilla Carpisung
10. We Started Nothing

Actually, I have all the tracks but just to tease you with a bit of TTT, I'll upload the rest of it. Later...

0 comments: