Subscribe
Add to Facebook
Add to twitter
Add to twitter
Monday, December 8, 2008

I aint tired...

revamped by jaijai gamutan, jr

~zemex


I aint tired but I am oblivous of what is happening right now.

School is out-effin' me and my subjects bore me to death. Another thing, most of my teachers sucks! Though Physics still interest me. Time is of the essence but my study habit (if i had any) is fluctuating. Damn!

Again... I haven't totally updated my blog and the mp3s are a bit far-fetched and non-operational for the time being. Sorry for that. 

Here's a song I'm trying to juiced-out right now. Enjoy

"Are you moving much too fast?
And the good times that just don't last
If you're always on the go
Make an angel in the snow
And freeze

Do you feel like you're stuck in time?
Forever waiting on that line
If nothing ever moves
Put that needle to the groove
And sing

Is it a dream keeping you awake?
Is it the stillness that makes you shake?
If you need to know for sure
What's on the ocean's floor
You'll sink

Do you like things the way they seem?
Or are you looking behind the scenes?
Well, if you've gotta know
What it takes to make it sow
Just believe

Are there dark parts to your mind?
Hidden secrets left behind?
Where no one ever goes
But everybody knows
It's all right

Do you get dizzy on the ground?
It must be something going 'round
What blows us here today
It'll blow us all away,
The breeze
Ahh, will blow us all away
The breeze
Ahh, will blow us all away
The breeze
"

The Breeze by Dr. Dog

0 comments: