Subscribe
Add to Facebook
Add to twitter
Add to twitter
Saturday, November 1, 2008

SKoE LOVEBOX: M.I.A.

revamped by jaijai gamutan, jr


I think it's a bit unfair calling me weird every time i press play M.I.A. Maybe I'm weird for these reasons:

1. I listen to M.I.A. (forget it, you know it already)
2. Sometimes, I don't get the lyrics(but i love it) and most people don't usually get the song.
3. I press play more than 10 times. I'm embracing the energy of the song.


Want descriptions? Psyche-numbing. Head-pounding. Body-jiggling. Did I just say jiggling? What's that? *lol* What else? Scrumptious. Stellar. Sartorial. Oh crap. This is uber-rated. Hell yeah . Listen to her songs and be compelled.

Kala album:
XR2
Big Branch*
Far Far*

other essentials:
Hombre
Sunshowers
What I Got
Shells
Paper Planes

*album bonus tracks
keep posted. I'll add the rest of the album

0 comments: