Subscribe
Add to Facebook
Add to twitter
Add to twitter
Saturday, November 1, 2008

My dose of delirium

revamped by jaijai gamutan, jr


Oh no! It hit me! I've been listening to Andrew Bird for quite A LONG TIME - just months ago and people have been wondering who the heck is this violinist-magnet? Here.

This American singer-songwriter was more of the classical repertory even back then and his works includes an amalgam of Irish tunes and bluegrass. His songs are of folk rock which why I am so addicted and forget the superficial allure, he's got deeper sensations tucked in his pocket. From a multitude of instrument-playing to whistle prodigy comes a variegated collection - Noble Beast album. But unfortunately, the date of the album release will be set to 2009. Bad. But hey! I wouldn't let you lose hope because I have here one leaked track. Enjoy! I'll just post the other songs.

Here's the catch. This photo reminds me of a younger Hugh Laurie. Nah. (hehe)

Oh No!

0 comments: