Subscribe
Add to Facebook
Add to twitter
Add to twitter
Friday, November 7, 2008

Let's get INDIE

revamped by jaijai gamutan, jr

~dropofnothing

I don't easily fall for whats-hot-and-whats-in-kind of music. I tell you. Im an INDIE addict. From Indie-pop to indie-rock, indie-folk/pop just name it. What you always hear in the mainstream isn't what music is all about. There are but nameless bands and artists that do not get the loving they ought to have for it is not what is usually heard in the airwaves. So show some justice people. Love Indie.

End of Sermon.

Silje Nes
Do i just love foreign songs that I don;t even know what it means. From Yelle to Yael Naim, then M.I.A. what's next? Sophie Hunger then here you have Silje Nes. A Norway based artist who got some huge stuff underneath those blond hair. She plays a multitude of instruments and it resonates a lovely feeling on the song. Ames Room is a collage of out-of-the-box tunes that will surely embark your music fascination. Simple yet tasty.

Ames Room
Escape


Aloha
Body Buzz


William Fitzsimmons
I have been a fan for folk ever since and didn't stop me there. I just craved for more and I'm seeing a lot of discoveries lately. Who wouldn't love Sufjan Stevens? This you have to listen.
Comments are very much appreciated.

They'll Never Take The Good Years
You Still Hurt Me

0 comments: