Subscribe
Add to Facebook
Add to twitter
Add to twitter
Sunday, November 2, 2008

Got me broken

revamped by jaijai gamutan, jr


School's back and got me disappointed. I had this peer group and we had been frenetically pedantic and verbose as much as we want to. Of course, we share the same life-as-we-know-it theories and we're shooting for the same stars(sheez. that's so poetic of me. nah). Guess we just have to move on. I'm gonna miss them so bad. Oh gawd. I think one of them had just read this. Oh brother. Here's some music of the day. Enjoy(i'm tired of this word. haha)

By the way, it's raining. An omen? Too superstitious. Oh whatever. Im hopeful that there's always a next time for everything.

Lady Gaga - Money Honey
"She's everywhere right now. And guess what? Right now, people actually knew her name. Madonna-half twin-Christina Aguilera of some sort."
Keane - With or Without You (U2 cover)
Disturbia - Rihanna and Andre Merritt (Chris Brown remix)
"I dunno why I'm such a fan of this remix. Just love how Andre's vocals can get."
Be My Star - Oh My Oh No

0 comments: