Subscribe
Add to Facebook
Add to twitter
Add to twitter
Friday, October 31, 2008

Random Music Rundown

revamped by jaijai gamutan, jr


I know. I know. It's Halloween and I couldn't even find a single decent channel in the tube without gory stuffs and monsters losing around. Here's what I've been listening in bed. I'm pretty sure Boogey man isn't around. Hah!


Cryptacize - We'll Never Dream Again
Just a random. I'm still feeling it.

Department Of Eagles - Phantom Other
No One Does It Like You would still be my pick.

MGMT - Boogie Down
People will never get tired of MGMT!

M.I.A. - XR2
Can't get enough of her. Uggh. More!

The Is Ivy League - London Bridges
"London Bridge is falling down...London bridge is falling down. lalala"

Rogue Wave - Eyes
A new personal music sensation. Just stumbled on this artist a month ago. Now? I'm loving it.

Comments are appreciated. Thanks.

0 comments: