Subscribe
Add to Facebook
Add to twitter
Add to twitter
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

enough of music gag relfex

revamped by jaijai gamutan, jr


School was rough and i am insanely out of the blogosphere picture.. The cons?
1. My blog sucks right now.
2. School is about to start and again. Wi-Fi connections are lame!
3. *sigh*

The good news? not-so-good-but-fine grades and i've been gaining weight. Enough of this crap shit for i am forcing myself to catch up.

let's see...

what i've been listening lately:


Keane - Lovers are Losing (CSS Remix)

I've been drooling for almost months just to get a copy of keane's perfect symmetry album. Though it may sound mellifluous but i am still having a feel on this track. But CSS's remix on Lovers are Losing just got me off the hook. But don't let this get into you, Keane is great. And so is CSS.

other essentials:
Spiralling(my fav track)
Love is the End
Better than this

Bitter:Sweet - The Mating Game

It's not a shocker that Bitter:sweet can mold some music out of a stone. They are a master zealot in music craft and I just can't wait for more leaks (laughs) in their album. They're stingy and exotic and you just can't help but be hypnotized. Listen to this one.

other essentials:
Drama
The Bomb
Heaven

Novel - I Am feat. Ben Folds, Talib Kweli and Spree Wilson

*smirks*. Lemme get this straight. Novel is a helluva good artist. I am not a fan of his but I am surely a devotee for EFFINGTON! Ben Folds it is. I dunno. I am such a sucker for every Ben Folds-music-that-he-makes. Maybe i should have never featured Novel but who cares. Maybe you want to sink your teeth for it.
"I wanna die in effington! lalalala"

Lady Gaga - Disco Heaven

The mainstream got this artist on such epical (is there such a word? damn!) height that she's been one of the most searched new artist to date. I am still wondering why this track didn't make it to the album. Try to have a feel on it. It's just a superficial gut reaction.

other essentials:
Just Dance (the best so far)
Poker Face
Beautiful Dirty Rich (i fancy this!)

The Henry Clay People - Something in the Water

I love love love love them! ooops.. No harm in being uber-enamored but they're music is just so infectious.

*SKoE*





0 comments: