Subscribe
Add to Facebook
Add to twitter
Add to twitter
Monday, May 26, 2008

Old manic discography

revamped by jaijai gamutan, jr

Heard any house artist? Bon Sinclar? Basement Jaxx? Enur? yeah. You heard them right. One of the best-party-in-the-house music. FYI, house is a style of electronic dance music that was developed by dance club DJs. For real disc jockeys. House music is strongly influenced by elements of the late 1970s soul- and funk-infused dance music style of disco.

Von viveur! Party animals! You should try these artists.



Madame Moony or Monica Bragato is a musician from Italy known for the many dance tracks coming from her debut album Lifestories. One of her most-played singles are flying away and dove. Her music varies from mellow discography to psychedelic house music.



Dove (I'll Be Loving You) by Moony
thoughts?





Moby has lots to say but his Go album turned out to be my favorite in his works. His music has been one of the soundtracks of james bond the movie. James Bond it is. In My heart is a wacko! I'm simply loving it and would you know that I accidentally found it in my dad's fone. Weird.



In My Heart by Moby
thoughts?


download:
In My Heart
Dove (I'll Be Loving You)

0 comments: